The thoracic lumbosacral support brace provides support and stabilization for back muscles, helps align the spine, and relieve backaches and spasms. The brace is recommended for thoracic kyphosis, lordosis, osteoporosis, and as a pre- or postoperative rehabilitation aid. It can also be used to help with rounded, slumped shoulders and to improve posture.
The back brace is made of durable, lightweight, and flexible elastic cotton blend material, which is breathable and moisture-wicking for increased comfort, thermoregulation, and moisture control. The properties of the fabric and the construction of the brace allow it to evenly distribute pressure, provide gentle compression and support, adapt to the shape of the body, and maintain freedom of movement.
The brace features two metal removable stays to provide firm support to muscles and spine. The metal stays are bendable and can be adjusted to anatomically fit the body. The brace is equipped with adjustable crisscrossed straps for a secure fit, controlled compression, and customized adjustment to most body types. Soft contoured lumbar insert cushions the lower back, redistributing pressure and keeping the lumbar region tension-free, and providing additional stability.
- Posture Brace should be worn for 3-4 hours daily. The first couple of days wear it for 15-25 minutes only, then add 20 minutes every day. Your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture.
- Avoid over-tightening which will cause excessive tension. Wearing posture support for an extended period of time is never idea. It should only be used as a training tool to help retrain your posture to normalcy. Posture Corrector is not designed to be slept in, doing so can do more harm than good.
- The Adjustable Back Brace with Lumbar Pad helps provide relief from injuries and strenuous activity to keep you active. Recommended to help relieve lower back pain from strains, sprains and muscle spasms.
- The waist belt and shoulder straps are fully adjustable to give you an exact custom fit that molds to your body. For the best comfort, it is recommended that you wear it over an undershirt.
To determine your size, use the tape to circle your waist at your widest part as shown on the picture with the size chart.
- Small - Belly/Waist: 26.5â-30.7â
- Medium - Belly/Waist: 30.7â-34.6â
- Large - Belly/Waist: 34.6â-38.6â
- X-Large - Belly/Waist: 38.6â-42.9â
- XX-Large - Belly/Waist: 42.9â-48.5â